Saturday, September 19, 2009

BREAKING THE YOKE OF POVERTY AND HARDSHIP (Part 2) Psalms 69:33

1. Every arrow of poverty sent into my destiny, be uprooted by fire in Jesus
name.

2. Every force of regression affecting my covenant of prosperity be
destroyed in Jesus name.

3. Lord by your power release my angel of prosperity that has been
delayed in Jesus name.

4. Every spirit that has vowed that I will not move out of this state
of poverty and hardship, loose your hold on me in Jesus name.

5. Father, open the doors of opportunity that will propel my prosperity
for me this season in Jesus name.

6. Lord, connect me with helpers that will loose the bound of poverty
in my life in Jesus name.

7. By divine mercy and help, as I round up this prayer I am walking
into my harvest of prosperity in Jesus name.

1 comment:

Charles said...

thnks for posting these key prayer points.i stumbled upon this as i was searching for prayer points for my midnight.God bless and replenish you,